Looking forward to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy F62? or Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy F62? If so, then you are at the right place. Below is the guide to Hard Reset and Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphone.
Note: Actechatter is not responsible for any kind of damages and data loss. So, make sure to perform a backup and do this process at your own risk.
How to Hard Reset Galaxy F
- First and foremost, power off your device a nd wait for a few seconds.
- Press and hold power and Volume keys continuously for a few seconds until you see the Samsung logo.
- You will now enter info Recovery mode and a few options will be displayed on the screen.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm by tapping on yes.
- Wait for some time until the process gets completed.
- After process completion, go back to the main menu and select Reboot system now.
How to Factory Reset Galaxy F62
- Ope your smartphone and head over to Settings.
- Now, navigate to Backup and Reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset and select Reset device.
- Select Erase Everything option.
The process will start now and it may take a few minutes to compltet. So, relax and there’s no need to get panic. We hope you have Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Galaxy F62 successfully. If you have encountered any issues then do let us know via comment section below.
Galaxy F62 Specifications
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Exynos 9825 (7 nm) Chipset
- 6/8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Quad rear camera and a 32 MP single front-facing camera
- Android 11 based One UI 3.1
- 7,000 mAh battery with 25W Fast charging and Reverse charging support